Monday 7 March 2016

NERF WAR

Ping,pong,whizz whew lucky I got away from that one. Ok so there I was running away from my older cousin shawn being pounded the plastic and foam bullets of a NERF GUN spitting with power. I had just got sick of my rifle so I kept running until I’d lost my target and was out of sight. Once I was inside I decided that maybe I should open that new NERF gun I had got for christmas so I quickly reached for the scissors and loaded it out  of the box it was in chucked on my ammo belt and pelted out the door before my cousin came. By the time I’d found him I was cornered in the wood shed hiding so he could not see me but then as I shot at him I missed and he was about to shoot back when… “It’s time for dinner” so we ran inside for the chicken nibbles and fries. After dinner it was to late to go back outside so we sat down for a bit then went to bed.In the morning we got up and had breakfast then sprinted off to the room to load up on wepons and bullets and then went into the hallway to set up the trenches. I stocked up on pillows, blankets,pegs  and laser attachments. I could make the laser bigger which was a big help when it came to spotting the enemy in the dark. By the time we had finished building the trenches we turned off the lights and started the mayhem.after a few shots no one had actually felt a bullet hit them so I picked up my most accurate rifle looked down the sights and poof,slap I’d thought that I hit him but it was the other way round I’d been hit and I figured that it was only a one in ten chance that I will get hit again but I thought wrong they just kept on coming bullet by bullet, gun by gun they just wouldn’t stop and then dad came and I had to go home.

7 comments:

  1. where my comments at

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Coltyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job coltyn keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nerf war sounds fun and the story is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. The nerf war sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete