Friday 18 March 2016

page 1 of my dream room description

My dream room

My dream room would be underwater with fish to swim around with and you ask how would i breath well I would have a helmet to attach with a tube coming off it that leads air into a special tree that has another tube to bring new air in my mask so I can live in there and not have to come out unless I had to go to the bathroom.the way I would get out is by opening a vault door to get to a little room with no water inside for me to get change out of my suit and if you let a bit of water in it would automatically empty the water back in the room and if you are wondering where I sleep there is another suit  I wear to go to sleep and there is no bed so I float around my room all night. The walls are enormous televisions which can also transform into windows

1 comment: